Monday, December 29, 2008

ANSHU



On MUKESH'S 50th BIRTHDAY , I would like to share what I know about him but I say..... DON KO JANNANA MUSHKIL HI NAHI NAMUMKIN HAI ....


He is my HUBBY ...& I am with him from 24yrs 10months& 11days ....so I feel that I will do the full justification with him ..... as a HUSBAND ..he is loving ,supportive ,optimistic,lively, & obedient ...he is the one who gave me my recognition as ANSHUMALI not as Mrs MUKESH ...he is the one who motivated me to study & be self dependent ...on each & every step of my journey he is with me with his full support ...I know some times in my busy shedule I couldn't give him much time but he never complains ... moreover he is my guide ... being in the profession of teaching ,he guided me to develop quality circle in class....this is the one face of the MUKESH which reflects that he is very serious kind of person but in real he is very LIVELY ....I know series of incidences but would like to share a few of them .....


when we were in Gopal Nagar which is 30km from Bilaspur . To do shopping was biggest task ..Priyu was 10months old...it was difficult to take Priyu with me for shopping ..... he said, " I will do all the shopping need not to take pains, u give me list " ... I was too happy & made a long list of items ..I kept reminding him that don't forget!! late in the evening he came without any bags... I asked where are the items ...he coolly took out the Johnsons soap & I asked where are other items he said YAHI TO LANE KO KAHA THA ...I screamed where is the list ....he coolly said which list ?? I said check your pocket...& the list was there ...he said.. I BECOME BLANK TO SEE YOUR LIST .....my God I never tried again .....look at him,he was BLANK to see the list ...


I am a GOD fearing lady , almost do pooja every day & I see he was not doing it so i requested him don't do much ... only light up the AGARBATTI in my small temple at home ...initially he was like u do i can't do but anyhow he agreed & very sincerely started lighting up the agarbatti every day ...one day i saw match stick in agarbatti stand then next day also .. I asked Priyu whats this why do you put this match stick in stand ...she said its not me... then who else can do this... the 3rd day in the morning when he was about to light up agarbatti I asked him do you put that match stick in agarbatti stand ... he said YES I do that & agarbattis are all finished ... i said how can u do this... he again lightup the match stick did the ritual & put it back in agarbatti stand as we do ....HE HAS HIS OWN SOLUTIONS


As we all were busy in our own work .... so I decided that we all will have evening POOJA together ...Priyu was in 10th so she supported me & ultimatly by voting & all I won .....daily evening Aarti was chanted by all of us .... things were running very cool....one day i saw at the time of Aarti mukesh was absconded....I searched every rooms calling.. at last i found him under the bed lying straight .... I asked him what is this Mukesh he said ....TUMHARI VO AARTI SE BACHNE KE LIYE.... we all had great time ultimatly my innovative idea of Aarti could not run .......


At last not least he is a very sweet loving cute buddy & hubby who keeps us lively every time ..I know he can't romance saying beautiful lines & exchanging gifts but overall in his words as he says '' YOU ARE MY OXYGEN ".....I say," YOU ARE MY UNIVERSE" & I know this time on our SILVER JUBILEE 19feb 09 you will be with us at UDAIPUR ...


WISH YOU A VERY HAPPY LONG HEALTHY LIFE & HAPPY BIRTHDAY

I LOVE YOU 2much , 3much, 4much ,5much ....... SWEET HEART!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment