Monday, December 29, 2008

ANIL PUNDIR

We studied from 6 to 12th calass in GIC Roorkee . Mukesh was a gentle studious boy and I do not remember he was ever punished by the teachers.

In our school days teachers frequetly used a DANDA called Gyanchand(the enlighter) even up to class 12th someone often get slaped by Maths or Science teacher. Mukesh was never among the toppers of the class in Roorkee it was ambition of every boy with PCM toget admission in the university of Roorkee and Mukesh was the only boy who got selected and entire top layer was left behind. This was a great achievment

At this point I remember from these golden days most of the faces some by name some by face and some by nicknames given by the classmates.
There was one MAKODA ,KABADI,TOTA,REVRI,JIVANU,etc .

I wish all the sucess and good health for him at this special occasion

1 comment:

  1. i have studied at GIC from 1966-1969. i have few names of my classmate Aizaz ahemad ansari, lalit and sunil. One of my classmate father had open the theatre vaishali in roorkee. One my my junior at GIC was Dinesh vashithta

    ReplyDelete